Wine Tobelos Crianza
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Tobelos
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Ruby red with garnet tones very covered with cape. Aroma: Complex in nose, intense, ripe fruit with notes of jam and jam, spices (nutmeg), balsamic, dairy, cocoa, minerals. Palate: Dry, lively, with great balance and carnosidad, abundant mature tannins perfectly integrated in the wine. Powerful, wide finish in aromatic nuances that are prolonged in a fine, noble and elegant aftertaste
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Tobelos
- ORIGIN: La Rioja-Spain
Now you can buy your wine Tóbelos Crianza at the best price online
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Tóbelos Crianza
Destemmed 100%. Pre-fermentative cold maceration. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks and concrete, with overpumps and temperature control. Malolactic in concrete.
What kind of wine is Tóbelos Crianza
It came with 13 months in French, American and European Central oak barrels.
It is the standard wine of our cellar.
The Tóbelos winery
The project of Tobelos Bodega y Viñedos was born in the last decade of the twentieth century of the concerns of its main promoter Ricardo Reinoso, a deep expert in the world of wine after managing various wineries.
This project leads to the discovery of a privileged place where you can locate your winery, an avant-garde construction that breaks with the classic aesthetics of the wineries in the area.
Denomination of origin of Tóbelos Crianza
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Denomination of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered one of the best and most prestigious denominations in the world. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three areas: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The extension of land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Variety of grapes used in Tóbelos Crianza
Varieties of grapes: 100% Tempranillo.
Vineyard located on the slopes of the Sierra de Cantabria in the towns of Briñas and San Vicente de la Sonsierra. Located between 450 and 550 meters of altitude.
Wine pairing Tobelos Crianza
Accompaniment with any dish prepared as stew, rice, game or bird.
Occasions where it is appropriate Tobelos Crianza
To accompany in business lunch / Work, Family event, Lunch with friends.
Value for money Tobelos Crianza
A very recommended wine to drink, with a very adjusted price for its category.
Alcohol grade Take it Crianza
Ideal service temperature of Tóbelos Crianza
Consume preferably at a temperature between 16º and 18º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also