Wine Torre la Moreria
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Marques de Vizhoja
- TASTING NOTES: View: In light straw yellow presents with some greenish hues. Nose: The nose is complex and intense with aroma, with notes of aromatic herbs pear and apple. Palate: The palate is presented with a sweet, fruity and smooth taste.
Albariño wine online store
It is the purest Albariño wine from the wineries. A Rías Baixas made 100% with own grapes selected and manually collected in 38 hectares of own vineyard from Finca La Moreira. Torre la Moreira was the first albariño to include his label in braille reading system, a further sample of the wineries policy with social responsibility and the integration of groups with difficulties.
The quality of this wine has been endorsed by numerous distinctions, among which include the inclusion in the Wine Enthusiastic where they have awarded 90 points.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also