Wine Torrelongares blanco macabeo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Covinca
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow straw. fresh aroma which include fruit, banana and citrus aromas, on a background with floral tones reminiscent of herbs. It is a soft, fresh and unctuous wine
- MARK / PRODUCER: Covinca
Online wine store of Cariñena
The grapes were harvested by hand at the optimum time of maturation during the first half of September. They are pressed and discarded at a temperature of 10 ° C, for 24 hours, before fermenting in stainless steel tanks at 16 ° C with selected yeast. It is then clarified and stabilized by cooling to -5 ° C. After a microfiltration, the wine is bottled.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also