Wine Torrelongares blanco macabeo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Covinca
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow straw. fresh aroma which include fruit, banana and citrus aromas, on a background with floral tones reminiscent of herbs. It is a soft, fresh and unctuous wine
Online wine store of Cariñena
The grapes were harvested by hand at the optimum time of maturation during the first half of September. They are pressed and discarded at a temperature of 10 ° C, for 24 hours, before fermenting in stainless steel tanks at 16 ° C with selected yeast. It is then clarified and stabilized by cooling to -5 ° C. After a microfiltration, the wine is bottled.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also