Wine Torrelongares crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Covinca
- TASTING NOTES: Color: It has a large layer of garnet red. Aroma: It has aromas of ripe fruit very well assembled with tones of vanilla and spices acquired during aging in oak barrels. Taste: Wine with great body and structure. It has soft tannins and great persistence on the palate.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Covinca
Online wine store of Cariñena
The grapes of each variety were harvested separately, by hand, at the optimum time of ripening, Tempranillo during the first half of September and Grenache during the second half of September. The grapes are despalilladas and are hidden in stainless steel tanks to carry out the alcoholic fermentation at a temperature of 26ºC for 15 days. Once finished, the wine from the bleeding performs the malolactic fermentation and then is encapsulated in French and American oak barrels for 8 months. Subsequently bottled under the most strict hygienic conditions and has been doing breeding in bottle ever since.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also