Wine Torrelongares gran reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Covinca
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color with good intensity and tone tiles. complex nose with fruit compote aroma, plums and blackberries, on a spicy and smoky background, with notes of snuff and leather. The palate is powerful, fleshy, round with polished tannins, balanced acidity and long aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Buy wines from Cariñena on the internet
The grapes of each variety were harvested separately, by hand at the optimum time of ripening, Tempranillo during the first half of September, Garnacha during the second half of September and Syrah during the first half of September. The grapes are removed and covered separately in stainless steel tanks to perform the alcoholic fermentation at a temperature of 26 ° C for 12 days. Once finished, the wine from the bleeding performs the malolactic fermentation and then is encapsulated in French and American oak barrels for 24 months. Subsequently it was bottled under the most strict hygienic conditions and has been doing breeding in bottle ever since.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also