Wine Torrelongares Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Covinca
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Cherry red with tawny hues. Aroma: Intense and complex aroma which include dark fruits like blueberries picotas or in harmony with the tones of roasted coffee species and parenting. Taste: In the mouth, silky tannins, full-bodied wine, well structured volume and length step.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Covinca
Buy wines from Cariñena on the internet
The grapes of each variety were harvested separately, by hand, at the optimum time of ripening, Tempranillo during the first half of September and Grenache during the second half of September. The grapes are despalilladas and are hidden in stainless steel tanks to carry out the alcoholic fermentation at a temperature of 26ºC for 20 days. Once finished, the wine from the bleeding performs the malolactic fermentation and then is encapsulated in French and American oak barrels for 12 months. Subsequently bottled under the most strict hygienic conditions and has been doing breeding in bottle ever since.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also