If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Mas de Torubio
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color with purple hues, the nose is intense and fruity with notes reminiscent of licorice. The palate is tasty and balanced.
wine bottle the young red wine of Mas de Torubio is made with grapes of the Garnacha and Merlot varieties, being a wine with character, identity of this estate of Matarraña
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also