If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Mas de Torubio
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color with purple hues, the nose is intense and fruity with notes reminiscent of licorice. The palate is tasty and balanced.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Mas de Torubio
wine bottle the young red wine of Mas de Torubio is made with grapes of the Garnacha and Merlot varieties, being a wine with character, identity of this estate of Matarraña
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also