Wine Trashumante Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Raso Huete
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: Cherry red cherry, with violet trim, good layer. Nose: Pleasant behavior on the nose, where initially appear the aromas that wood brings us, such as coffee, in the form of liquor, and vanilla. Subsequently, ripe, fleshy red fruits, lamineras emerge. We finish with licorice notes. Mouth: it is perceived fruity, sweet, broad. On the way it leaves notes of toasted and liqueurs.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Raso Huete
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online Somontano red wine
Transhumant aging, a wine of long
Special features of the wine:
Type of wine Trashumante crianza
Red wine with an aging of 8 months in new barrels.
The Raso Huete winery
Family winery that due to its proximity to the Aragonese Pyrenees enjoys a special microclimate for the production of high quality wines. Located in the municipality of Estadilla.
This winery was founded in 2004. Today they own 23 hectares of vineyards, and a production of 200,000 bottles.
You can visit and contemplate the process of making their wines.
Denomination of origin Somontano
From DO Somontano wines from this region are grown in areas with cold winters and hot summers. In spring and autumn sudden changes in temperature are frequent. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
The Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes
Its vineyards are located on the slopes of the Sierra Carrodilla, with an ideal age to obtain the best fruits.
Wine pairing Trashumante crianza
With meats, roasts and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which it is appropriate Trashumante crianza
Take in events and celebrations.
Price / quality ratio Transhumant crianza
the quality / price ratio is average
Graduation and optimum service temperature of Trashumante
15th graduation Service temperature between 16º-18º
"A red wine with a long finish."
- There are still no reviews for this product.