Wine Traslagares Sauvignon Blanc
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Sauvignon blanc grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8
- WINERIES: Pago de Traslagares
- TASTING NOTES: The Traslagares Sauvigon Blanc presents a pale yellow colour with a characteristic steely nuance, clean and bright. The nose is fresh, subtle, mineral, and quite varietal. It promises a complex floral mouth with touches of tropical fruits of agreeable palate and persistence.
Traslagares Sauvignon wine online store
The reward for the continuous care of our vineyards, located in the cradle of D. O. Rueda, is the grape of excellent quality from which we obtain Traslagares Sauvignon. After a meticulous elaboration, uniting tradition and technology, as it requires a variety like the Sauvignon Blanc, we can offer a cheerful, friendly and surprising wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also