Wine Urbezo Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Solar de Urbezo
- TASTING NOTES: Red ripe cherry. Complex aroma, with hints of ripe fruit, combined with soft roasted, toffee, vanilla and elegant balsamic. In structured, round and harmonious mouth. Excellent bouquet.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
Urbezo Crianza wine online store
Cold maceration for 48 hours. Varietal alcoholic fermentation for 12 days, at controlled temperature, followed by malolactic activity. After the tasting of the varietal wines, we proceed to a studied assembly of the same ones, that later it takes to aging in barrel.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also