Wine Urbezo Merlot
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Solar de Urbezo
- TASTING NOTES: pink with violet and raspberry overtones. Aromas of flowers, rose petals and stone fruit, peach and apricot. The palate is soft, velvety, savory, long aftertaste and a balanced acidity
Cold skin maceration for 5 hours. Bleeding from the wort tear. Alcoholic fermentation of the must at low temperature to control the aromas.
Bottle of wine with aromas flowers and very balanced acidity
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also