Wine Urbezo Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Solar de Urbezo
- TASTING NOTES: Intense garnet red. wild, compotados, balsamic and subtly spicy background with hints of toasted truffle and cocoa aromas. Range of flavors, velvety, harmonious, long aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 14 monts
Buy online from Cariñena Reserva
Varietal, with cold maceration for the extraction of the fruit aromas followed by the alcoholic fermentation. Once the malolactic activity is carried out, the assemblage of the varieties is proceeded. The future reserve is transferred to new barrels of French, American and Russian oak of 300 liters for its aging in wood during 14 months, completing it in bottle until its exit to the market.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also