Wine Urbezo Vendimia Seleccionada
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Solar de Urbezo
- TASTING NOTES: Garnet red ripe cherry. Nose: varietal fruity aromas with notes of eucalyptus, thyme, rosemary and ethereal, combined with complex burnished, snuff, cocoa, dried fruit, figs, dried apricots and plums are confused. The palate is soft, large, round, full of tactile and taste sensations, with perfect structure and vividness. In retronasal shows the full range of sensations perceived, appearing new notes of vanilla and spices. Long and elegant aftertaste
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy online from Cariñena
The alcoholic fermentation of each variety is carried out individually. Maceration oscillates between 12 and 20 days at a temperature of 14º to 28º C. Subsequently, the wine is tasting varietals to define the harmony of the future URBEZO Selected Vendimia. After performing the malolactic activity in new oak barrels, it ages for 12 months in French, American and Russian oak barrels. Bottled, it rests in the warehouse until its exit to the market, to obtain its optimal balance and bouque.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also