Wine Uva Nocturna blanco barrica
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape , Moscatel grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Ejeanas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Pale yellow, clean and cristalino.Aroma: Complex nose of Verdejo aromas such as white flowers and tropical flavors such as mango combined citrus and green apple that gives us the Chardonnay. Muscat brings us a touch of ripe grapes. Palate: Fresh and balanced acidity conjoined with the complex combination of fruits. Very persistent aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 2 months
Buy barrel wine online
Method of preparation: This wine was macerated in a refrigerator at temperature 5th for better extraction of aromas. Varieties: Selecting experimental varieties in the area. Verdejo, Moscatel and Chardonnay.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also