Wine Uva Nocturna blanco barrica
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape , Moscatel grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º C
- WINERIES: Ejeanas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Pale yellow, clean and cristalino.Aroma: Complex nose of Verdejo aromas such as white flowers and tropical flavors such as mango combined citrus and green apple that gives us the Chardonnay. Muscat brings us a touch of ripe grapes. Palate: Fresh and balanced acidity conjoined with the complex combination of fruits. Very persistent aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 2 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ejeanas
Buy barrel wine online Uva Nocturna blanco barrica
Method of preparation: This wine was macerated in a refrigerator at temperature 5th for better extraction of aromas. Varieties: Selecting experimental varieties in the area. Verdejo, Moscatel and Chardonnay.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also