Wine Valbuena 5 2005 * 6 bottles
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Vega Sicilia
- TASTING NOTES: The Valbuena red is the youngest wine Vega Sicilia, but with the same quality features required by this great firm: mature, well-seasoned oak and a complex association between vinosity and fruitiness.
- BARREL AGING: 29 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vega Sicilia
The assemblage of varieties that make up this magnificent wine has in the fine red predominantly grape predominantly. The other variety used is the Merlot, which will participate to a greater or lesser extent depending on the vintage.
- There are still no reviews for this product.