Wine Valbuena 5º año 2008
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Vega Sicilia
- TASTING NOTES: The Valbuena red is the youngest wine Vega Sicilia, but with the same quality features required by this great firm: mature, well-seasoned oak and a complex association between vinosity and fruitiness. A red wine that needs time in the bottle to win in complexity.
- BARREL AGING: 29 months
Buy online wine Valbuena
The assemblage of varieties that make up this magnificent wine has in the fine red predominantly grape predominantly. The other variety used is the Merlot, which will participate to a greater or lesser extent depending on the vintage.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also