Wine Valbuena 5º año 2009
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Vega Sicilia
- TASTING NOTES: The Valbuena red is the youngest wine Vega Sicilia, but with the same quality features required by this great firm: mature, well-seasoned oak and a complex association between vinosity and fruitiness. A red wine that needs time in the bottle to win in complexity.
- BARREL AGING: 29 months
The assemblage of varieties that make up this magnificent wine has in the fine red predominantly grape predominantly. The other variety used is the Merlot, which will participate to a greater or lesser extent depending on the vintage.
Buy Valbuena online
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also