Wine Valcantara Blanco
Stock: 96 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Malvar grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Piquer
- TASTING NOTES: Its soft and pleasant flavor makes it a balanced and easy to drink wine.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Valcantara/Piquer
- ORIGIN: Cariñena-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy your Valcantara Blanco wine at the best price
Winemaking Valcantara Blanco
This wine has been made with grapes from the most characteristic varieties of the Denomination of Origin Cariñena, combining traditional methods with the most modern technology.
Wine pairing Valcantara Blanco
It combines perfectly with seafood and raw fish, cooked and in sauce, Mouse fish and seafood, smoked meats, soups, creams, fresh cheeses.
Valcantara Blanco wine serving temperature
Optimum serving temperature between 6 and 8ºC
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also