Wines / Cariñena / White / Piquer
Wine Valcantara Moscatel
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Moristel grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Piquer
- TASTING NOTES: Smooth and pleasant flavor, make it a balanced and easy to drink wine
You can now buy your Valcanatra Moscatel wine at a better price
Characteristics of the wine:
Valcantara Moscatel wine making
This wine has been made with grapes of the most characteristic varieties of the Cariñena Denomination of Origin, combining traditional methods with the most modern technology.
Valcantara Moscatel wine pairing
It combines perfectly with appetizers, nuts, foie, highly aged and blue cheeses, marzipan, all kinds of desserts.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Moscatel Emilin Lustau
Moscatel Nº1 Selección Especial
Pedro Ximenez Romate
Manzanilla La Guita