Wines / Cariñena / Rose / Piquer
Wine Valcantara Rosado
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º C
- WINERIES: Piquer
- TASTING NOTES: Its soft and pleasant flavor makes it a balanced and easy to drink wine.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Valcantara/Piquer
- ORIGIN: Cariñena
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy your Valcantara Rosado wine at the best price
Winemaking Valcantara Rosado
This wine has been made with grapes from the most characteristic varieties of the Denomination of Origin Cariñena, combining traditional methods with the most modern technology. Its mild and pleasant flavor makes it a balanced and easy to drink wine to accompany any meal.
Wine pairing Valcantar Rosado
It combines perfectly with white meats, vegetables au gratin, pasta, rice, mushrooms, smoked meats, soups, creams, charcuterie, poultry, tortillas, peppers.
Valcantara Rosado wine service temperature
Optimum serving temperature 10ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
IGP Bajo Aragón