Wines / Cariñena / Red / Piquer
Wine Valcantara Tinto
Stock: 96 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-15º C
- WINERIES: Piquer
- TASTING NOTES: mild and pleasant flavor, make it a balanced wine
- MARK / PRODUCER: Valcantara/Piquee
- ORIGIN: Cariñena
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy your Valcantara Tinto wine online at the best price
Winemaking Valcantara Tinto
Made with grapes from the most characteristic varieties of the Denomination of Origin Cariñena, combining traditional methods with the most modern technology.
Pairing of Valcantara Tinto wine
To take with white and red meats, roasts of lamb, pork or beef, game, poultry, stewed meat, rice, stewed vegetables, mushrooms, cured and blue cheeses.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Torrelongares tinto garnacha
Marques de Puerta Vella Garnacha
El Circo Acrobata Garnacha