Wine Valdepalacios Crianza magnum
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Leza Garcia
- TASTING NOTES: It is a wine with hues of good wood, where oak and fruit together and complement each cylinder. Cherry red with ruby tones, well covered. And complex aromas with good intensity. The palate is broad, tannic and very tasty.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Leza Garcia
wine bottle made from grapes from Tempranillo, Garnacha and Mazuelo. Aged for 12 months in barrels of French and American oak and 6 months in bottle
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also