Wine Valdetome Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-12º
- WINERIES: Piquer
- TASTING NOTES: View: Pale yellow with steely edges, clean and bright. Nose: medium high intensity, varietal aroma of great freshness. Mouth: balanced silky with a soft and light finish, with notes of fruit.
Bottle of white wine of grape macabeo
In its elaboration process, maceration of the grapes with the must 6-12 hours.
Fermentation temperature 12-13º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also