Wine Valdetome Tinto
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Piquer
- TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Cherry color apicotado high middle layer, with bluish trim, clean and bright. Nose: Fine and elegant aromas, with abundant fruit tones and soft echoes of licorice. Mouth: wide and good balance. Retronasal of good intensity.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Piquer
Buy red wine Valdetome
In its elaboration process the maceration is carried out in a tank for twelve days at a temperature of 25-28º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also