Wines / Cariñena / Red / Piquer
Wine Valdetome Tinto
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Piquer
- TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Cherry color apicotado high middle layer, with bluish trim, clean and bright. Nose: Fine and elegant aromas, with abundant fruit tones and soft echoes of licorice. Mouth: wide and good balance. Retronasal of good intensity.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Piquer
- ORIGIN: spain
Buy red wine Valdetome
In its elaboration process the maceration is carried out in a tank for twelve days at a temperature of 25-28º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Torrelongares tinto garnacha
El Circo Acrobata Garnacha
Clave de Sol Tinto
Monasterio de las Viñas Tinto