Wine Valdubón Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,90º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Valdubón
- TASTING NOTES: View: it appears clean, bright, colored Light yellow with greenish sparkles. Nose: Intense aroma with aniseed nuances and vegetables of the variety, marked mineral touches, flowers white, fennel with a background of spices, vanilla and coconut. Mouth: it is presented alive, with a cheerful entrance, full of ripe white fruits accompanied by good acidity. After his attack, he fills his mouth showing glyceric and very unctuous as it corresponds to his long aging on lees. Its aftertaste, long and fresh, shows an end slightly bitter accompanied by coconut notes and vanilla that give it great complexity.
You can now buy your Valdubon Verdejo wine online at the best price.
Valdubon Verdejo is a clean white wine
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Valdubon Verdejo
Valdubón Verdejo is made with part of traditionally fermented grape in stainless steel tank and part of fermented grape in barrels. For the elaboration in deposit, vineyards in trellis were chosen with an average age of 12 years and with a yield in pressing inferior to 72%. On the other hand, for the fermentation in barrels, old vineyards of upland age of more than 25 years and with a glass conduction system were selected, obtaining the must with a maximum yield of 60%.
What type of wine is Valdubon Verdejo
It is a clean Verdejo white wine. The aging of the wines is done in French and American oak woods. The final coupaje of Valdubón Verdejo is formed by 50% of fermented wine in barrel and 5 months of aging in barrel on its lees and 50% of fermented wine in deposit. The barrels used are 50% French oak and 50% American oak.
The Valdubon winery
The Valdubón Wineries are located on the outskirts of Milagros, a town near Aranda de Duero (Burgos).
They are part of the Denomination of Origin Ribera del Duero.
The winery was founded in 1997 and since that year has not stopped producing wines.
The vineyard is located on the northern plateau of the Iberian Peninsula, on the banks of the Duero River.
These lands have been cultivated for more than 2,000 years and today,
Ribera de Duero is one of the most prestigious appellations of origin in Spain.
The winery manages 155 hectares of vineyards, of which 50% are owned.
The vines are country ink, merlot and cabernet sauvignon.
Valdubon Verdejo designation of origin
The Rueda designation of origin is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
It produces grapes, verdejo, Sauvignon blanc, viura and palomino fino.
It has 11700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine producing wineries.
Its white wines are famous worldwide, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Variety of grapes used in Valdubon Verdejo wine
Variety of 100% Verdejo grapes
The original vineyards are distributed by different terms of the D. O. Rueda, the main plantations being located in the terms of La Seca, Olmedo and Ventosa.
Pairing wine Valdubon Verdejo
Suitable for appetizers and accompany with seafood, white and blue fish, pasta and white meat.
It also perfectly accompanies soft, smoked cheeses and serrano ham.
Occasion when Valdubon Verdejo is appropriate
As appetizers and entry wines at celebrations
Valdubon Verdejo quality / price ratio
Good value for money
Alcohol grade of Valdubon Verdejo
Wine with 12.90º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Valdubon Verdejo
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 8º-10º. Eat cold
Valdubon Verdejo wine awards and distinctions
Bronze Medal in: International Wine & Experience Competition 2017 - UK
Silver Medal in: Mundus Vini 2016 -Germany
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also