Wine Valdubon Cosecha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 13º-15º
- WINERIES: Valdubón
- TASTING NOTES: Presents a cherry red color dark and intense. Valdubón Harvest gives off penetrating aromas with toasts that are integrated with the fruit. In the mouth Valdubón Harvest has a joint body between the variety and the wood, where the ripe fruit is wrapped by the smoked ones and the tip of smooth astringency provided by the wood.
Wine bottle made with 100% Tempranillo grapes. Malolactic controlled fermentation that achieves a natural acidity correction, less lactic and more fruity. Valdubón Harvest, the first World Wine Coinoculars Award, being the only Spanish wine to achieve this.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also