Wine Valdubón Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Valdubón
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red with mauve reflections. Penetrating toasted aromas are integrated with the fruit. The palate is fruity, fleshy, ripe futa, distant memories of wood.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Buy red wine from Ribera del Duero Valdubon
It came with a quartz aging in barrel.
Tempranillo grape monovarietal wine.
His harvest is notorna to preserve all the properties of the grape.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also