Wine Valquemao Crianza
Stock: 6 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Altos de Caleruega
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense cherry red, high layer, very glyceric. Nose: Aromas of ripe fruit, balsamic touches, mineral, undergrowth, chocolates and sweet spices. Palate: A lively expression of the terroir, fleshy, full-bodied and with a long persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 13 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Valquemao
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online Valquemao Crianza red wine at the best price.
Winemaking Valquemao Crianza
Made from the most rigorous selection of our Tempranillo variety grapes. With a traditional vinification, in which after the corresponding crushing and destemming, it is left to macerate, in stainless steel tanks and under strict temperature control, until extracting most of its essential anthocyanins and tannins for its subsequent aging. It is then subjected to a process of aging in oak barrels.
What type of wine is Valquemao Crianza
It is a wine with 13 months in French oak barrels, and 24 months in the bottle.
Denomination of Origin of Valquemao Crianza
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Duero.
Located in the regions of Castilla y León, it extends through the provinces of Soria, Burgos, Segovia and Valladolid.
This denomination was established in 1982, and mainly red and rosé wines are produced.
To benefit from this denomination, the wine must have at least 75% of Tempranillo grapes in its production, and be cultivated in the areas of the denomination.
The grapes are also produced: Cabernet Sauvignon Malbec, and Merlot, and to a lesser extent the grapes, Garnacha and Albillo.
Grapes used in the Valquemao Crianza wine
Variety: 100% Tempranillo
Own vineyard, 100% Tempranillo, aged between 40 and 70 years.
Wine pairing Valquemao Crianza
To take with red meats and game.
Occasions in which Valquemao Crianza is appropriate
Meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio Valquemao Crianza
Good value for money
Graduation and optimal service temperature of Valquemao Crianza
A graduation of 14.5ºvol., it is recommended to take it at a temperature of 16º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also