Wine Valquemao Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Altos de Caleruega
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry red, vivid, medium layer. Nose: Aromas of raspberry and cherries. Spicy notes such as cloves, nutmeg or white pepper. Evokes rosemary and hawthorn. Mouth: Fresh, with unctuousness that provides volume. Polished tannins and the right balance between fruit and wood.
- BARREL AGING: 5 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Valquemao
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online Valquemao Roble red wine at the best price.
Winemaking Valquemao Roble
Aged in French oak barrels for 5 months.
What type of wine is Valquemao Roble
It is a young wine that its passage through the barrel makes it very attractive.
Denomination of Origin of Valquemao Roble
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Duero.
Located in the regions of Castilla y León, it extends through the provinces of Soria, Burgos, Segovia and Valladolid.
This denomination was established in 1982, and mainly red and rosé wines are produced.
To benefit from this denomination, the wine must have at least 75% of Tempranillo grapes in its production, and be cultivated in the areas of the denomination.
The grapes are also produced: Cabernet Sauvignon Malbec, and Merlot, and to a lesser extent the grapes, Garnacha and Albillo.
Grapes used in Valquemao Roble wine
Variety: 100% Tempranillo
Own vineyards with ages between 15 and 20 years
Wine pairing Valquemao Roble
To take with pork, duck, grilled meats and pasta.
Occasions in which Valquemao Roble is appropriate
Meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio Valquemao Roble
Good value for money
Graduation and optimal service temperature of Valquemao Roble
A graduation of 14ºvol., it is recommended to take it at a temperature of 16º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also