Wine Valsarte crianza
Stock: 24 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Solana de Ramírez Ruiz
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: Intense cherry color, clean, bright. Nose: Fine, fruity aromas with toasted memories, coffee and good wood. Palate: powerful, structured, with vanilla flavor, ripe plums, very nice, soft, warm and persistent in the end.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Solana de Ramírez Ruiz
Buy Valsarte crianza breeding wine online
Wine making Valsarte h3
Controlled fermentation that does not exceed 26º and maceration 20 days.
Natural processing, can form sediments.
In the boat there is a minimum of 8 months in underground ships.
Type of wine Valsarte
Red wine with 12 months of aging in French and American oak barrels.
The winery Solana de Ramirez h3
It is a family company rooted in Ábalos - Rioja Alta, one of the most prized areas of the denomination, dedicated since several generations to the cultivation of the vine, production and aging of its wines.
The winery built in sandstone is very well integrated with the beautiful landscapes and artistic monuments of Ábalos.
The annual production is 400 to 500 thousand bottles of red, white and rosé wine, coming from the family farm. The wines are elaborated with careful artisan mime, being the result very natural, tasty and with character wines, that consumed without excess can be beneficial for the health.
Wine pairing Valsarte
Perfect to accompany red meats, duck, legumes, pâtés, cured cheeses, desserts with chocolate.
Graciation and service temperature of Valsarte wine
Service temperature 16ºC / 18ºC.
"a classic red wine"
- I would love to buy several cases of this wine, which I enjoyed during a recent trip to Spain. Would it be possible to have 3 or 4 cases shipped to California, and if so, what would be the cost? Many thanks, Ines Nyby email@example.com
Other customers also