Wine Valsarte crianza edic especial MO
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Solana de Ramírez Ruiz
- TASTING NOTES: Intense red cherry colour, clean, bright. Fine aromas, fruity, with toasted hints to coffee and good wood. Very powerful in the mouth, balanced, vanilla taste, ripe plums, very pleasant, soft, warm and persistent in the end.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Valsarte wine bottle
Controlled fermentation that does not exceed 26º and maceration 20 days. 12 months in French and American Oak Barrels.
Minimum 8 months in underground vessels in bottles
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also