Wine Valsarte Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Solana de Ramírez Ruiz
- TASTING NOTES: Red cherry, garnet rim, covered, clean. Aroma deep, spicy candy tostado.Boca tasty, long aging, maduroa tatinos, spicy, the palate tannins and ripe fruit well harmonized with a very nice finish and lingering aftertaste persist.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Controlled fermentation that does not exceed 26 ° and maceration 20 days. Temperature 16 ° C/18 ° C. Perfect with red meats, duck, vegetables, pates, cured cheeses, chocolate desserts ... Natural Development, may form sediments.
Buy red wine online
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also