Wine Valssira Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Valssira
- TASTING NOTES: View: straw yellow, pale, with greenish tones. Nose: It gives off a fresh aroma, of white flowers and fruits, reminiscent of apricot and peach perfumes, melted with the tones of tropical fruits. Mouth: we find the tastes of fruits previously sniffed, which happens lively, but showing its volume and silkiness.
You can now buy your Valssiara Blanco wine online at the best price
Valssira wines are wines that are born from an arid and difficult land, where rain is scarce, intense sun and strong wind whip. They are unique wines, made in an Aragonese town with less than 1,000 inhabitants, for whom the wine is a sign of identity.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also