Wine Valssira Blanco
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Valssira
- TASTING NOTES: View: straw yellow, pale, with greenish tones. Nose: It gives off a fresh aroma, of white flowers and fruits, reminiscent of apricot and peach perfumes, melted with the tones of tropical fruits. Mouth: we find the tastes of fruits previously sniffed, which happens lively, but showing its volume and silkiness.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Valssira
You can now buy your Valssiara Blanco wine online at the best price
Valssira wines are wines that are born from an arid and difficult land, where rain is scarce, intense sun and strong wind whip. They are unique wines, made in an Aragonese town with less than 1,000 inhabitants, for whom the wine is a sign of identity.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also