Wine Valtea Cuvee Especial
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-12º
- WINERIES: Valtea
- TASTING NOTES: View: Straw yellow color with golden reflections, very clean and bright. Nose: High aromatic complexity with fruity notes of apricot, pineapple and pear. Palate: The palate is powerful, fleshy and very fruity.
Buy Albariño Valtea Cuvee Special wine
A wine made with Albariño grapes with a very potent flavor.
To take with fish, seafood or fresh cheese
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also