Wine Vega Ferrera Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Fabregas
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red with light amber. intensive aromatic nose with elegant fruity nuances Dried figs and plums, and with notable components of snuff and spicy cedar. In Tasty, smooth, and elegant. Balanced wine with great persistence on the palate and velvety tannins.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
Vega Ferrera online store
The production is traditional Somontano: fermentation at 28ºC, winter racking oak barrels, where it is kept for 10 months, bottled and later aged in bottle for a period of 2 years is characterized by its ripe cherry color, its aromatic set of High intensity, ripe black fruit, sweet species, nuts.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also