Wine Vega Real Crianza
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Bodegas y Viñedos Vega Real
- TASTING NOTES: View: High layer wine, cherry red color, with cherry trim and purple tones with light blue. Nose: Emphasizes ripe red fruit, light lactic tones. Very good intensity Vanilla, cocoa and smoke backgrounds. Mouth: Great amplitude. Very sweet tannins. Fruits ripe, lactic, very balanced acidity. Cocoa, vanilla. Long persistence
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vega Real
- ORIGIN: Valladolid-Spain
Now you can buy your Vega Real Crianza wine online at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
What kind of wine is Vega Real Crianza
This wine undergoes aging for at least twelve months in oak barrels, complemented by a rest from another year that gives it its characteristic balance.
The winery Bodegas y Viñedos Vega Real
Founded in 1997, it currently belongs 100% to Barbadillo.
Very close to Peñafiel next to a meander of the Douro River, surrounded by centennial poplars, where the grapes (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Tempranillo) are born to be worshiped.
Denomination of origin of Vega Real Crianza
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Vega Real Crianza
Variety: Ink of the country (tempranillo 100%). 80 hectares in altitude payments between 800 and 920 meters
Type of soil: alluvium and sandy loam
Vintage type: manual and mechanized.
Wine pairing Vega Real Crianza
Accompanies well with roasted meats, stews and game. Cured cheeses
Occasions where it is appropriate Vega Real Crianza
In celebrations of all kinds and in meals with friends.
Price / quality ratio Vega Real Crianza
Good value for money
Alcohol grade of Vega Real Crianza
It came with 13.5º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal drinking temperature of Vega Real Crianza
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º-18º
Awards and awards of the Vega Real Crianza
Mundus Vini 2017: Gold Medal
International Wine Challenge 2016: Bronze Medal
Berliner Wine Trophy 2014: Gold Medal
Decant World Wine Awards 2014: Bronze Medal
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also