Wines / Rueda / White / Vega de la Reina
Wine Vega Reina
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-9ºC
- WINERIES: Vega de la Reina
- TASTING NOTES: View: Straw yellow, pale, greenish highlights Nose: Intense, delicate, fruity aromas, white fruit, herbaceous notes, aniseed aromas Mouth: Round, soft, creamy, pleasant bitterness, persistent.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vega de la Reina
You can now buy your Vega Reina wine online at the best price
What type of wine is Vega Reina
A white wine without raising Verdejo grapes
Wine pairing Vega Reina
Fish, seafood, snacks, rice, white meat
Alcohol degree of Vega Reina wine
came with 13th vol.
Vega Reina wine serving temperature
Consume at a temperature between 7º-9º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Comenge Crianza El origen
Ribera del Duero
Principe Azul Frizzante Verdejo
Viña del Sopié Verdejo