Wine Vega Sicilia Único 2000
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Vega Sicilia
- TASTING NOTES: The only de Vega Sicilia have become one of the unquestionable references among the best wines in the world. A wine with a careful preparation, which seduces by its elegance, sobriety and quality. A true legend that every good wine lover should try at least once in life. aging: He finished the fermentation process remained 22 months in wooden vats, 22 months in new oak barrels, 28 months in semi-new casks and 24 months in wooden vats large capacity. Rest bottle to marketing.
- BARREL AGING: 96 months
The grapes were destemmed and then macerated at controlled temperature. The must fermented in wooden and stainless steel containers, the malolactic fermentation is made in large wooden containers of 18,000 to 20,000 L capacity, remaining 2 years. Then, 18 months in new barrels and 48 months in barrels used.
Buy Vega Sicilia online
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also