Wine Vega Sicilia Único 2000
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Vega Sicilia
- TASTING NOTES: The only de Vega Sicilia have become one of the unquestionable references among the best wines in the world. A wine with a careful preparation, which seduces by its elegance, sobriety and quality. A true legend that every good wine lover should try at least once in life. aging: He finished the fermentation process remained 22 months in wooden vats, 22 months in new oak barrels, 28 months in semi-new casks and 24 months in wooden vats large capacity. Rest bottle to marketing.
- BARREL AGING: 96 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vega Sicilia
Now you can buy your Vega Sicilia Unico 2000 wine online at the best price.
"A wine with a careful preparation, which seduces by its elegance, sobriety and quality."
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Vega Sicilia Unico 2000
The grapes were destemmed and subsequently macerated at a controlled temperature. The must fermented in wooden and stainless steel containers, the malolactic fermentation is done in large wooden containers of 18,000 to 20,000 L capacity, remaining 2 years. Then, 18 months in new barrels and 48 months in barrels used.
What kind of wine is Vega Sicilia Unico 2000
After the fermentation process, it remained for 22 months in wooden barrels, 22 months in new barrels, 28 months in oak barrels and 24 months in high-capacity wood barrels. Rest bottle until its commercialization.
The Vega Sicilia winery
When Vega Sicilia became part of the life of the Álvarez family in 1982, the foundations were laid for the creation of TEMPOS Vega Sicilia. Since then and until now there has been a solid and firm growth, the incorporation of wines made in different viticultural areas, the approach of new consumers around the world.
Denomination of origin of Vega Sicilia Unico 2000
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Vega Sicilia Unico 2000
Variety: 95% Country ink and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon
The vines are cultivated in plots with soils located in the contact between slopes that descend from the páramo and the alluvial plain. The most superficial soil is formed by thin hillside colluviums with small fragments of limestones, in depth there are abundant quartzite gravels in a sandy matrix. On the surface the angular limestone songs abound.
Wine pairing Vega Sicilia Unico 2000
Accompany all kinds of meals, preferably with meats.
Occasions where it is appropriate Vega Sicilia Unico 2000
In special celebrations and as a gift.
Price / quality ratio Vega Sicilia Unico 2000
There is a good quality price relation
Degree of alcohol of Vega Sicilia Unico 2000
He came with 14th alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Vega Sicilia Unico 2000
Its ideal temperature to take it must be of 14º-16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also