Wine Vega Sicilia Único 2007
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Vega Sicilia
- TASTING NOTES: The only de Vega Sicilia have become one of the unquestionable references among the best wines in the world. A wine with a careful preparation, which seduces by its elegance, sobriety and quality. A true legend that every good wine lover should try at least once in life. aging: He finished the fermentation process remained 22 months in wooden vats, 22 months in new oak barrels, 28 months in semi-new casks and 24 months in wooden vats large capacity. Rest bottle to marketing.
- BARREL AGING: 96 months
The must fermented in wooden and stainless steel containers, the malolactic fermentation is made in large wooden containers of 18,000 to 20,000 L capacity, remaining 2 years. Then, 18 months in new barrels. The grapes were destemmed and then macerated at controlled temperature. 48 months in used barrels.
Bottle of Vega Sicilia online
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also