Wine Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Meunier grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Veuve Clicquot
- TASTING NOTES: Yellow gold and fine bubble. Powerful texture characterized by acidity with body and mineral touch. Subtle notes of white peach, anise, biscuit and kumquat. Its refined end evokes a smoked note
Buy champagne online
The predominance of Pinot Noir gives the structure so typical of Clicquot, and completes the mix a touch of Meunier. Chardonnay adds the elegance and subtlety essential in a perfectly balanced wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also