Wine Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Meunier grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Veuve Clicquot
- TASTING NOTES: Yellow gold and fine bubble. Powerful texture characterized by acidity with body and mineral touch. Subtle notes of white peach, anise, biscuit and kumquat. Its refined end evokes a smoked note
- MARK / PRODUCER: Veuve Clicquot
Now you can buy your Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin champagne online at the best price
Veuve Clicquot wine is the symbol of the Maison since 1772
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
For the assembly, extraordinary reserve wines are used: from 30% to 45%, to ensure the continuity of the Maison's style. All wines are kept separately to preserve the unique qualities of the vineyard and the harvest.
What kind of champagne is Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
an absolutely reliable wine in terms of quality, color and bouquet. The predominance of Pinot Noir gives the structure so typical of Clicquot, and completes the mix with a touch of Meunier. The Chardonnay adds the essential elegance and subtlety in a perfectly balanced wine.
Sensations of champagne Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
Its complexity, the perfect balance between power and subtlety, comes from the predominant presence of Pinot Noir.
The wenery Veuve Clicquot
Coming from a family of bankers and textile merchants, Philippe Clicquot has vineyards and "Clicquot came from commerce based". From the beginning, the house aims to "cross borders."
In 1810 Madame Clicquot innovates by developing the first known Champagne crop.
Denomination of origin of the champagne Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
Champagne is a wine region located in the north of France, and east of Paris. Your product is widely considered to be the best sparkling wine. But for a sparkling wine to be labeled "Champagne" it must be elaborated within the region that holds this denomination.
The Champagne region is composed of 34,000 has spread over 319 villages.
The entire region is divided into four parts that are:
• Mountains of Reims: predominance of the pinot noir grape
• Marne Valley: meunier and pinot noir varieties
• Cote de Blancs: the kingdom of chardonnay
• Cote des Bars: close to Burgundy.
Variety of grapes used in Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
Traditionally, the proportion of the grape varieties used is from 50% to 55% of Pinot Noir, from 15% to 20% of Meunier and from 28% to 33% of Chardonnay. These figures vary slightly from one year to the next, depending on the conditions.
Marriage of champagne Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
It can be used as an appetizer.
In meals it goes well with seafood, fish tartar, salmon and pasta.
In desserts with Parmesan cheeses.
Price / quality ratio Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
Its price is based on the quality it offers.
Alcohol grade of champagne Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
That wine has a 12th grade.
Tempeartura ideal champagne Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
The optimal temperature to drink it is from 6º to 8º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also