Wine Veuve D'Argent
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Airen grape , Macabeo grape , Ugni blanc grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Charles de Fère
- TASTING NOTES: Pale golden color with delicate bubbles. White fresh fruit bouquet (pear, apple). A clean fresh attack. Pleasant to the taste thanks to a well-balanced dosage. Food and wine pairing This wine will be perfect with all fishes and seafood but also with white meats
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Charles de Fère
Buy your sparkling Veuve D'Argent online at the best price
The bottle of sparkling Charles de Fere has a long family history based in Nuits-Saint-Georges, one of the most prestigious places in Burgundy. Today it is controlled by Groupe Boisset, which provides the infrastructure for its international development. Its wines are produced by the traditional method - the same used in Champagne and the most cordial of the sparkling lovers.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also