Wine Viña Lanciano Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º
- WINERIES: Lan
- TASTING NOTES: Bright purple red very covered. Elegant notes of red and black fruits in season, combined with liqueur, spicy and sweet touches of pastry, as well as mineral touches, whose characteristic is common to all wines that come from the farm "Viña Lanciano". There are also menthol and shallow woods in the background. The palate has a silky and friendly entrance with a fruity burst of sweet and well-polished tannins. Very persistent and tasty, leaving a pleasant memory. Unique wine with a differentiated personality. An elegant and refined wine.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Viña Lanciano Reserva online wine
This is a wine that represents the soul of Lan
Elaboration Viña Lanciano Reservation
It is made in stainless steel tanks, with long macerations and continuous overruns. Its malolactic fermentation takes place in French oak barrels from Tronçais.
Type of wine Viña Lanciano Reservation
Reserve red wine with a barrel aging of 12 months in French oak barrels, and 6 months in Russian oak barrels from the Caucasus, and then another 18 months in bottle, to complete its refining process.
The winery Lan
It was founded in 1972 in La Rioja, with the initials of the three provinces where the Rioja Denomination of Origin extends: Logroño (today La Rioja), Álava and Navarra. Since then, they have based the production of their wines on Tempranillo and Viura, the grape varieties typical of Rioja. Their wines come from 72 hectares of vines up to 60 years old, among which the "Viña Lanciano" farm of 5 ha deserves a special mention, whose situation, surrounded by the Ebro River, and its climate, provide a grape of extraordinary quality. Bodegas Lan has a wide range of wines, which it sells under the brands LAN, Culmen and Viña Lanciano, and the now defunct Lambros.
Denomination of Origin La Rioja
It belongs to the DO Rioja, a name that dates from the late nineteenth century, but is not officially formed until 1925. The area that receives this designation of origin covers the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country. The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta. The wines of this denomination are characterized for being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent ship and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
The tempranillo grape, graciano and mazuelo.
Made with tempranillo grapes 85%, graciano 10% and mazuelo 5% of vineyards of the Rioja Alta and Alavesa.
Its vineyards with an extension of 72 hectares, enjoy a sustainable viticulture, not using any type of chemical fertilizer in their soil.
The grape harvest is done by hand, to take maximum care of the fruit.
Wine pairings Viña Lanciano Reserva
Take with stews, carpaccios of meat, smoked and cured cheeses.
Occasions to take Viña Lanciano Reservation
In celebrations and family meals.
It is Ideal as a gift to wine lovers.
Quality / Price of Viña Lanciano Reserve
Good quality / price ratio considering its quality.
Graduation and temperature of service Viña Lanciano Reservation
Its graduation is 13, 5º, and it is recommended to take between 16º-18º temperature of the wine.
"A red wine that reflects the essence of the earth."
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also