Wine Viña Alarba Volcán
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jalón
- TASTING NOTES: Red cherry high layer with violet hues, bright appearance and adequate tear. Very intense nose, very fruity. Berries, black currant, strawberries and raspberries. Complex, it is opening the show stirred cocoa and chocolate aromas. In mouth, alive bodied, spicy memories and very balanced tannin. Leave a long and pleasant memories.
The wine region extending around Calatayud has few wineries; its core is constituted by cooperatives in the area, among which stood out with its own light Maluenda, the Cooperative of the Field San Isidro. But today it has merged with three other cooperatives, San Fabian and the Virgen del Mar and La Cuesta. Among the three, representing 70% of the production of Calatayud.
Buy online Viña Alarba Volcan
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also