Wine Viña Albina Reserva Selección
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º
- WINERIES: Riojanas
- TASTING NOTES: Very representative of the classic wines of Rioja Alta. Tiled ruby color, bright colors. Elegant nose, harmonious flavors with hints of aging and varietal tones. Beautiful and well structured on the palate, with good acidity and polished tannins, well balanced. Complex retronasal a delicate lingering fragrance. Good evolution in bottle.
- BARREL AGING: 30 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Riojanas
You can now buy your wine Viña Albina Reserva Selección at the best price
Viña Albina Reserva Selección, an exclusive and elegant wine.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Viña Albina Reserva Selección
Classic elaboration of destemmed and crushed grapes with long maceration and fermentative control.
What kind of wine is Viña Albina Reserva Selección
Aged for 24 to 30 months in American oak barrels, with the appropriate racking.
The winery Riojanas
With more than a century of history, it was founded in 1890. It is therefore a family-owned winery, which has remained in time, updated and modernized.
As a result of this effort and in the unqualified pursuit of quality, today it enjoys the ISO 9002 Certification issued by AENOR.
This winery controls more than 300 hectares of vineyards in the town of Cenicero, and other nearby locations.
Denomination of Origin Viña Albina Reserva Seleccion
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Denomination of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered one of the best and most prestigious denominations in the world. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three areas: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The extension of land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Variety of grapes used in Viña Albina Reserva Selección
80% Tempranillo, 15% Mazuelo, 5% Graciano from Cenicero, Sonsierra and Villalba de Rioja.
Wine pairings Viña Albina Reserva Selección
Fish and seafood, Poultry, Rices and pasta, Spoon dishes
Occasions in which it is appropriate Viña Albina Reserva Selección
To accompany in business meals and meals with friends.
Price / quality ratio Viña Albina Reserva Selección
A very recommended wine to drink, with a very adjusted price for its category.
Alcohol grade Viña Albina Reserva Selección
Graduation of 13.5º
Ideal service temperature of Viña Albina Reserva Seleccion
Consume preferably at a temperature between 16º and 18º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also