Wine Viña Arana
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Grupo Rioja Alta Vinos y Bodegas
- TASTING NOTES: Viña Arana was debuted in 1974 taking the name of the then vice president, Don José María de Arana Aizpurua. Most affordable and the most humble of the house reserve price, Viña Arana has an elegant acidity, balance and smooth tannins. Blend of Tempranillo and Carignan and aged for three years in American oak, is an aromatic wine with notes of candied fruit, wild strawberries and blueberries, balsamic and wood.
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
The grapes came to the winery in a magnificent state of ripeness. We performed the alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 15 days at a controlled temperature of less than 28 ° C. After careful descaling, the malolactic fermentation was naturally developed in 75 days. In June 2010, the selected lots of this coupage were transferred to American oak barrels of own manufacture with an average age of 4.5 years. During their 3 years aging, the wines were transported by the traditional barrel to barrel method every 6 months. It was bottled in June 2013.
Buy online Viña Arana wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also