Wine Viña Bujanda Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Familia Martínez Bujanda
- TASTING NOTES: purple red color and bluish meniscus edging. Dense and colored tear. Nose: Aromas of black fruits (blackberries and blueberries) attached to spices from American oak such as (clove, cinnamon), blond tobacco and light balsamic notes. Good reflection of the tempranillo variety, showing elegance and complexity. Taste: wide entrance, fresh and silky. Developing during its course a large volume and structure. Long finish, tasty and of an extraordinary aroma in retronasal.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Familia Martínez Bujanda
Viña Bujanda wine online store
wine with 90 Parker points. Raised in American oak barrels.
Fermentation in stainless steel tanks
Madiraje with white and red meats, lamb and cheese
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also