Wine Viña Bujanda Gran Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º
- WINERIES: Familia Martínez Bujanda
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry color, which gives notes of wood, vanilla and spices. In the mouth it shows great volume with freshness and elegance. well balanced acidity and long finish.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Familia Martínez Bujanda
Fresh and elegant wine with a very balanced finish.Monovarietal aged in American and French oak barrels, 24 months. Production of 20,000 bottles.
Buy bottles of wine online.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also