Wine Viña Bujanda Reserva
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Familia Martínez Bujanda
- TASTING NOTES: purple red wine, bright and intense. The nose is elegant and complex. In the mouth it is intense and of great volume. Fresh and elegant, long finish.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Fermentation made in deposits of stainless steel, with temperature control. Its maceration lasts 14 days.
The aging is done in American oak barrels (70%), and French oak (30%) for 24 months.
Buy Viña Bujanda Reserva online,
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also