Wine Viña Cumbrero Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Osborne
- TASTING NOTES: Viña Cumbrero Crianza collects the know-how accumulated by Bodegas Montecillo in its nearly 150-year history. The careful selection of raw materials and innovative technologies are the foundations on which the quality of this wine is based. Fresh and fruity, Vineyard Cumbrero is easy to drink and perfect for everyday consumption.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Osborne
Viña Cumbrero wine online purchase
Grapes of the Rioja Alta, Tempranillo variety. Traditional elaboration at controlled temperature of 26-28 ° C with continuous reassembling that allow us the maximum extraction of aromas and color. Finished this and after malolactic the aging in American oak barrels begins during 12 months, happening to bottle until its fine tuning.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also