Wine Viña Cumbrero Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Osborne
- TASTING NOTES: Viña Cumbrero Crianza collects the know-how accumulated by Bodegas Montecillo in its nearly 150-year history. The careful selection of raw materials and innovative technologies are the foundations on which the quality of this wine is based. Fresh and fruity, Vineyard Cumbrero is easy to drink and perfect for everyday consumption.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Osborne
Viña Cumbrero wine online purchase
Grapes of the Rioja Alta, Tempranillo variety. Traditional elaboration at controlled temperature of 26-28 ° C with continuous reassembling that allow us the maximum extraction of aromas and color. Finished this and after malolactic the aging in American oak barrels begins during 12 months, happening to bottle until its fine tuning.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Solar Viejo crianza
Hacienda Lopez de Haro crianza