Wine Viña Jilguero
Product Not Avilable
Price valid while stock lasts
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Sauvignon blanc grape , Airen grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: La Mancha
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Viñedos de Aromaz
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow with greenish hues. Intense and fragrant nose, with aromas of tropical fruits (pineapple and passion fruit) on soft vegetables and herbaceous sensations. Notes minerals (limestone) and a finish with hints of white flowers. The palate is very fruity and airy with good acidity that gives freshness and length in step. Fresh and fruity aftertaste. Aftertaste with intense sensations of tropical fruit and herbs.
- BARREL AGING: 2 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos de Aromaz
Fermentation: For 19 days at a temperature of 15-17ºC. Maceration time: 12-18 hours cold film at 10ºC. Aging: 2 months in deposit on lees with fortnightly Batonnages.
Viña Jilguero wine online purchase
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also