Wine Viña Jilguero
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Sauvignon blanc grape , Airen grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: La Mancha
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Viñedos de Aromaz
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow with greenish hues. Intense and fragrant nose, with aromas of tropical fruits (pineapple and passion fruit) on soft vegetables and herbaceous sensations. Notes minerals (limestone) and a finish with hints of white flowers. The palate is very fruity and airy with good acidity that gives freshness and length in step. Fresh and fruity aftertaste. Aftertaste with intense sensations of tropical fruit and herbs.
- BARREL AGING: 2 months
Fermentation: For 19 days at a temperature of 15-17ºC. Maceration time: 12-18 hours cold film at 10ºC. Aging: 2 months in deposit on lees with fortnightly Batonnages.
Viña Jilguero wine online purchase
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also